Last month, we sat down with Migdalia Estrada, a Community HealthCorps Navigator at StayWell Health Center in Waterbury, CT. Migdalia’s role at StayWell comprises reaching out to individuals in the community to help them learn more about StayWell’s services. In the audio clip below, we prompt Migdalia to share what works well about this outreach. Migdalia also elaborates upon the impact of outreach in the community, sharing how outreach can help people “as a whole.”
- Stephanye R. Clarke on Black History Month: What Will You Do to Participate?
- Heang Tan on Black History Month: What Will You Do to Participate?
- Alexandra Garces on The Other Side Of Nutritional Supplements
- Janice Vendetti on The Other Side Of Nutritional Supplements
- Raquel Bryan on Life as a National Health Service Corps Scholar
Tagsamericorps week breast cancer cancer charter oak chcact staff community healthcorps navigators community health services connecticut east hartford economy fair haven flu generations give kids a smile hartford hcsmct health centers health educators health justice ct challenge hit husky insurance mission of mercy mlk day national health service corps news norwich nutrition optimus outreach patient navigator patients quality of care safety search alumni service project social media southwest chc staywell substance abuse ucfs waterbury willimantic workforce development world aids day