In early November, Jesse White-Fresé, Executive Director of the CT Association of School-Based Health Centers (CASBHC), joined us to share her thoughts and visions for CASBHC’s newly redesigned website. Be sure to check out the new www.ctschoolhealth.org for yourself!
- Interview with Jesse White-Fresé, CT Association of School-Based Health Centers: CASBHC’s New Website
- UConn and Quinnipiac Celebrate National Primary Care Week – October 19-25
- Transforming Health Care Across Connecticut: National Health Center Week 2013
- 6 Reasons you should join the Community HealthCorps Media Team (And Community HealthCorps in general)
- August 1-7 : National Minority Donor Awareness Week
Tagsamericorps week breast cancer bridgeport cancer charter oak chcact staff community healthcorps navigators community health services connecticut east hartford economy fair haven flu generations give kids a smile hartford hcsmct health centers health educators health justice ct challenge husky insurance mission of mercy mlk day national health service corps news norwich nutrition optimus outreach patient navigator patients quality of care safety search alumni service project social media southwest chc staywell substance abuse ucfs waterbury willimantic workforce development world aids day
Subscribe to our newsletter
Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter, This Week in CHCACTion!